Monday, April 18, 2011

Google Earth Proposal

Exploring Mapping through Google Earth:

For my geo-narrative, I am going to create a tour of all the places I have been in this crazy/small world! I'll start off where I was born, in Mission Viejo, California. I will then jump to Johanesburg, South Africa. Then Christchurch, New Zealand. Cambridge and London, England. Melbourne, Australia. Hong Kong, China. And of Course San Francisco, California.

My other idea is my biking trip from Santa Barbara to Laguna Niguel, California. I will map out where exactly our path was, and all the exciting events that happened along the way. Including being called a prick by James Bond (Pierce Brosnan), getting a popped tire, and all the cool places things we encountered on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment